This section tells you about the terms and conditions under which we supply the products listed on the missilondon.com website. Please read these carefully before using the website or ordering products. By using this website and/or placing an order you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out below even if you choose not to register with us.
We may change these terms from time to time without notice to you. Changes will apply to any subsequent orders received.
MissiLondon.com is operated by Missi London Retail Limited. Our registered address is 180 London Road, Romford, England, RM7 9EU, United Kingdom
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Use of this site
The content of this site is owned or licensed by Missi London Retail Limited, company registration number 10826909 in England and Wales. You may not copy, reproduce, share, modify, sell, display, post or transmit any part of this site. You may view pages only for your own personal use. Missi London Retail Limited may suspend, alter, restrict or terminate access to or use of this site at any time.
You agree fully to indemnify, defend and hold us, and our officers, directors, employees, agents and suppliers, harmless immediately on demand, from and against all claims, liability, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including reasonable legal fees, arising out of any breach of the Conditions by you or any other liabilities arising out of your use of this Website, or the use by any other person accessing the Website using your shopping account and/or your Personal Information.
- In order to place an order you will need to register a customer account. All personal information provided should be accurate and true.
- Once an order has been placed you will receive an email from us with an order confirmation (if you do not receive this email then please contact us by email to email@example.com). All orders are subject to availability and approval by us.
- Once an order has been submitted we will contact your bank or card issuer for authorisation to take the payment from your account. If the issuer of your payment card refuses or the payment is not authorised to us, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery and the order may be cancelled.
- Payment will be debited and cleared from your account prior to the dispatch of orders.
- Each product purchased is sold subject to its Product Description. We will take all reasonable care to ensure that all details, colours, descriptions and prices of Products appearing on the Website are correct. Your products may vary slightly from the Product Images / Descriptions.
Non acceptance of an order may take place in the following circumstances (but not limited to):
- The product you ordered being unavailable from stock.
- If the issuer of your payment card refused to or does not, for any reason, authorise payment to us.
- You are not the owner of the debit/credit card being used.
- The identification of a pricing or product description error.
- You not meeting the eligibility to order criteria set out in ‘Refusal of Transition’ section.
All prices are stated in Pounds Sterling (GBP) and include VAT at the relevant rate. Delivery charges are not included and are shown separately at the checkout process.
Payment can be made by any of the following methods and payment will be debited and cleared from your account prior to dispatch of orders: Credit Card, Debit Card or PayPal.
Promotional codes can be added at checkout. Only one voucher may be used per order and we may not accept any promotional code which is invalid or expired.
If we accept your order where there is a clear pricing error which could have been reasonably recognised by yourself then we may end the contract and refund you any sums paid under the Contract.
Refusal of Transaction
We may refuse to process a transaction for any reason or refuse service to anyone at any time at our sole discretion.
To be eligible to purchase products on this Website and lawfully enter into and form contracts on this Website under English law you must:
- Be aged 18 or over
- Are the authorised user of a valid credit or debit card used to pay for your order
- Authorise us to transmit information (including any updated information) or to obtain information about you from third parties from time to time, including but not limited to authenticating your identity, to validate your credit card, to obtain an initial credit card authorization and to authorize individual purchase transactions
- Are resided in a country that we deliver to
When placing an order your shipping address will automatically default to your billing address, to deliver to a different address choose this option during the checkout process. You will own the products once the payment is received in full.
Once payment has been received goods are then dispatched. MissiLondon.com may any of our designated shippers for deliveries. Shipping time will depend on the delivery service selected.
Some locations that are deemed remote such as the Scottish Highlands & Islands, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man and Isles of Scilly may take a little longer.
Shipping options are: Please refer to delivery section of the website
We hope you are happy with your purchase but if you wish to return an item you can do so within 28 days of purchase for a full refund of the product.
To do this please follow the below instructions on the returns section of the website
If you have received a faulty item then under the Consumer Rights Act you can return this item within 30 days for a full refund. To return a faulty item please follow the above instructions.
We do not offer exchanges on returns. If you would like to swap an item we suggest you return the product for a refund and place a new order for the desired product.